Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1½ pounds skirt steak
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 8 oz pkg sliced mixed mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp flour
- 3 tbsp dry sherry
- 14.5 oz can beef broth
- 1 tbs unsalted butter
- 24 oz container garlic mashed potatoes
- In a skillet, heat 1 tbs of oil.
- Season both sides of the steak with ¼ tsp salt and ⅛ tsp pepper.
- Saute 3 minutes per side or until done. Set aside.
- Add remaining oil to skillet.
- Add mushrooms and garlic and cook 5 minutes.
- Add flour and cook 1 min.
- Add sherry, stir in broth.
- Bring to a boil, boil 1 minute.
- Reduce heat and cook 4 minutes or until thickened.
- Season with remaining salt and pepper.
- Stir in butter.
- Microwave potatoes following package directions.
- Serve with sliced steak and sauce and a side dish of carrots.