Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Skillet Granola from the Public Health Cookbook -- original source of recipe, public domain government resource
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 cups dry, quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1 cup raisins
- Stir oil, brown sugar and water together in a cool, large skillet.
- Stir in oatmeal and mix until coated with sugar and oil.
- Heat over medium heat. Stir until oatmeal is slightly brown. Stir in raisins.
- Cool and store in a large jar with a tight fitting lid.