- Smash these together to make garlic butter, and then store it in your fridge for when you need it.
- When that time comes, slice part of a loaf of French bread at an oblique angle, to maximize surface area.
- Spread garlic butter on each slice.
- Heat up a skillet, then place bread slices, butter side down, on the skillet.
- When it looks right turn it over for just long enough to barely toast the other side.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.