Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 4
Seasoning mix Edit
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon whole thyme leaves (dry)
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- Combine seasoning mix ingredients; mix well.
- Dust both sides of pork chops with the seasoning mix and reserve.
- Heat a large cast iron pan over a medium flame and add the vegetable oil.
- When the pan is hot, add the pork chops.
- Cook the pork chops for 10 to 14 minutes or until they have reached an internal temperature of 145°F.
- Note: chili-dusted pork chops are also excellent grilled.