Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Dorie Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1½ cups barbeque sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 (11 oz) can corn, drained
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 2 cups Minute rice, uncooked
- Brown chicken in hot oil in large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Stir in barbeque sauce, water, corn and pepper; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in rice, cover.
- Remove from heat.
- Let stand 5 minutes.