Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- 425 calories per serving
- 4 plum tomatoes (about 10 oz)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- ½ tsp leaf basil, crumbled
- ¼ tsp leaf oregano, crumbled
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- Halve tomatoes lengthwise.
- Heat in a heavy skillet over medium high heat.
- Add oil, heat 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, cut side down.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Turn tomatoes over.
- Sprinkle with parsley, basil, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Cook 1 minute.
- Serve hot.
- Hot: tomatoes may be served uncooked, drizzle oil over tomatoes, sprinkle with herbs, slat and pepper.