Directions EditFor potato lovers! When it comes to real vegetables, just serve up a red-hot treat with other main dishes, side dishes, or appetizers. This is one savory vegetable dish the family will not forget.
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cups medium red potatoes, diced
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 envelope ranch dip mix or (5 tablespoons ranch dressing)
- Heat oil in a large skillet over moderate-high heat.
- Slowly add potatoes and onions to the hot oil. Cover the pan with a lid.
- Turn diced potatoes with a spatula every 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- After 6 minutes of cooking, stir-fry the ranch dip mix (or the ranch dressing) into the potatoes.
- Cook another 6 to 8 minutes, turning potatoes every 2 to 3 minutes. Serve hot and plain or with any side dish, main dish, or appetizer.
Nutritional Information Edit
Servings: 4 to 6