Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 5 Pounds Large or jumbo size Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ¾ Cup butter or margarine
- ¾ Cup Olive or avocado oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 Tbsp Fresh parsley, minced
- 4 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Guacamole (recipe follows)
- Delicious and Quick Guacamole
- 6 Ripe medium California avocados, seeded and peeled
- 3 Tbsp Fresh lime or lemon juice
- 1 Medium tomato, diced
- ¼ Cup Onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Seasoned salt
- 2 Tbsp garlic powder
Thread 4 Shrimp close together on each thin wooden skewer.
Melt butter in pan.
Broil Shrimp 4 inches from heat until they turn bright pink (about 4 minutes).
Baste at least once with garlic sauce.
Turn and broil on other side about 3 minutes or until Shrimp feel firm when pinched; baste once.
(Or place skewers on a greased grill about 6 inches from hot coals. Cook and baste as directed for broiled Shrimp.)
Place each skewer on serving plate an lightly sprinkle with lemon juice. Serve with Guacamole.
Coarsely mash avocado, leaving some chunks.
Add remaining Ingredients and mix to blend.