- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 pkg. meat marinade or barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ½ pound beef, top round steak, cut into cubes for kabobs
- Preheat the grill or broiler. In a small bowl, thoroughly combine cream cheese, sour cream, horseradish, and mustard.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. In a medium bowl, thoroughly combine contents of marinade package with vinegar, water, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Place beef cubes in marinade; pierce deeply with a fork. Marinate 15 minutes, turning occasionally. Thread small skewers with meat.
- Grill or broil beef 5 to 6 inches from heat, 8 minutes per side for medium.
- Baste with remaining marinade. Serve the beef skewers with horseradish sauce.
Nutritional Information Edit
Servings: 2 skewers per plate