Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings.
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined, 30 to 40 per pound
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 bay leaf
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Combine lemon juice, wine, 2 tsp oil and garlic in a medium bowl.
- Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 15 minutes, tossing occasionally.
- Drain the shrimp marinade into a bowl.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a 12-inch non stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp and cook, turning once, until barely pink, about 30 seconds per side; transfer to a plate.
- Add bay leaf, crushed red pepper and the reserved marinade to the pan; simmer for 4 minutes.
- Return the shrimp and any accumulated juices to the pan; heat through.
- Season with salt, sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 170 | Fat 6g | Carbs 3g | Sodium 310mg | Fiber 0g