- 2 ¼ Cups olive or avocado oil
- ¾ Cup Dijon mustard
- ½ Cup white wine vinegar
- ¼ Cup fresh lime juice
- ¼ Cup cilantro, chopped
- ¼ tsp dried oregano leaves
- ½ tsp ground red pepper
- 6 (8 oz.) whole boneless Chicken breasts, split in half
- 3 California avocados, seeded and peeled
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1 ½ Gallons mixed salad greens, torn into bite size pieces
Marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
To serve, arrange about 2 cups salad greens on individual salad plates.
Slice 1 Chicken breast half and arrange on greens.
Top with 2 ounces avocado dressing.
Garnish if desired and serve immediately.