Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Kim Pallo
- ½ cups of butter
- 1½ cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1⅓ coconut
- 1 (14 oz) can of condensed milk
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Put butter in a 13x9 pan for 3 – 5 minutes to melt butter.
- Remove pan and add remaining ingredients layer by layer in the order listed using the back of a spoon to flatten each layer.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until edges are brown.
- Remove from oven and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before cutting.