- Combine teriyaki sauce, pineapple juice, honey, garlic, 1 tbsp olive oil and black pepper in a bowl. Keep refrigerated ¼ cup of marinade for basting.
- Marinate meat in remaining marinade 6 hours.
- Combine mango relish ingredients. Mix well.
- Remove steaks from marinade. Discard marinade.
- Broil or barbeque steak to desired doneness, turning once and basting with reserved marinade.
- Carve steak across grain into thin slices.
- To serve, place equal amounts of beef in center of tortillas; top with relish and roll up.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.