- 2 cups chicken stock
- 3 – 4 tbsp chopped chicken pieces
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- pepper to taste
- ¾ tsp aniseeds
- ½ tsp butter
- salt to taste
- Cook the chopped chicken pieces till they become soft.
- Set the cooked chicken pieces aside.
- Heat a kadai, add the cumin seeds, aniseeds and pepper and roast them dry till a good aroma arises.
- After cooling, grind the roasted spices to a fine powder.
- Add this powder and salt to the chicken stock and mix them thoroughly.
- Heat a kadai and just melt the butter.
- Add the chicken pieces to the melted butter and fry them for a few minutes.
- In the meanwhile, boil the chicken stock well; add the chicken pieces and serve hot.