Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Do ahead: The feta mixture can be made up to 2 days ahead and refrigerated, but don't add pine nuts until the last minute. Bring the mixture to room temperature before stuffing potatoes. The potatoes can be stuffed up to 4 hours in advance.
- 24 small new potatoes
- ¾ cup feta cheese
- ½ cup pine nuts, toasted
- ¼ cup pitted chopped green olives
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp dried currants
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon peel
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp freshly ground pepper
- 48 leaves fresh parsley for garnish
- Cut thin slice off top and bottom of each potato. Cut each potato crosswise in half. In large saucepan, combine potatoes with salted cold water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer until potatoes are tender when pierced with fork, 10 to 15 minutes. Be careful not to overcook. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, crumble feta with fork. Add pine nuts, olives, oil, currants, lemon peel, oregano and pepper. Mix well.
- To assemble, with spoon or melon baller, scoop out center from each potato half. Fill each with heaping teaspoon feta mixture. Garnish with parsley.