Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 6 buung manok (kahit ano) skinned and halved
- vegetable oil spray
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium-size Onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sliced ginger
- 2 medium-size tomatoes, sliced
- patis (sauce) to taste
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup sliced string beans
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1 cup basil
- 2 teaspoon of cinammon
- 1 cup sampalok leaves
- 1 magic sarap or any seasoning mix
- Spray a saucepan with vegetable oil then heat over medium fire.
- Sauté garlic, Onion, ginger, tomatoes and Chicken. Season with patis.
- Pour water and simmer the Chicken until tender.
- Add string beans,Parsley,basil,cinammon and Cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add sampalok leaves. Serve hot.