Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These can be made in a toaster oven.
- Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- 6 tbsp softened salted butter
- ¾ cup artificial sweetener
- ½ tsp molasses
- 1 raw egg
- 1 cup vanilla-flavored whey protein powder
- ¼ tsp table salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup dry rolled oats
- ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate mini morsels
- ½ cup raw chip coconut
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Using a hand mixer, combine the butter, artificial sweetener, molasses, and egg; beat until creamy and fluffy.
- Add protein powder, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Continue mixing until well mixed.
- Using low speed, stir in oats, chocolate morsels, and coconut.
- Coat cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Drop heaping teaspoons of cookie batter onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 6 – 8 minutes at 350°F or until golden brown.
Nutritional information Edit
Calories 46.63 | Protein 1.80g | Carbohydrates 4.40g | Dietary Fiber 0.45g | Total sugar 1.97g | Total fat 3.03g | Saturated fat 1.67g | Mono fat 0.51g | Poly fat 0.09g | Cholesterol 9.72mg | Vitamin A 65.89 IU | Vitamin C 0.00mg | Calcium 1.86mg | Iron 0.06mg | Potassium 17.48mg | Sodium 48.57 Mg