- Rinse yuca well, peel and halve lengthwise. Remove fibrous core.
- Combine lemon juice, garlic and fresh herbs in a large pot with enough water to cover yuca.
- Bring to a boil and add salt. Lower heat and add cold water when necessary so as not to allow water to reach another boil. Pierce with toothpick or fork.
- When soft (not mushy) remove pieces and set aside.
- When all pieces are done, drain, sprinkle with pepper and serve hot.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.