I got this recipe from my daughter. She made it last night for dinner, and everyone in her family loved it! She said it was a little watery, so she suggested adding a small amount of flour to thicken it. She said that the next time she makes it, she will put it in the crockpot. I think I would also add some fresh mushrooms.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serving Size : 6
- 1 package beef stew seasoning mix (made by McCormick Seasonings)
- 1 cup water
- small amount of flour for thickening
- 1 pound stew meat, lean
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- Combine beef stew seasoning with water and set aside.
- Cook noodles per package directions.
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Saute meat 8 – 10 minutes or until done.
- Add seasoning mixture, mushrooms, and sour cream.
- Stir until smooth and creamy.
- Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Divide equally over noodles.
Nutrtional information Edit
Calories: 188.7 | Fat grams: 7.9 | Weight Watcher Points: 4