- Partially cook broccoli and udon in salted boiling water for a few minutes; drain and reserve ¼ cup of the water.
- Beat the egg with 2 tbsp water and a pinch of salt.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a wok; when hot, pour the egg in and cook until set; remove and set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tbsp oil in the same wok over high heat; when hot, saute the onions until soft.
- Add garlic and saute for 30 sec.
- Add Ham slivers and sauté for another 30 seconds.
- Stir in udon noodles.
- Add hoisin, oyster, soy sauces, white pepper, wine, chili flakes; saute for 1 minute.
- Adjust heat to medium-low, add broccoli and reserved cooking water, cook for another minute.
- Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary.
- Add the cooked egg to the noodles, breaking it into pieces as you stir.
- Stir in sesame oil.
- Sprinkle with the reserved chopped spring onion (the green part) and squeeze some fresh lime juice over noodles, then serve immediately.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.