Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This simple southern cornbread recipe brought to you from the Recipes.eu.com recipe collection
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 cup flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp salt substitute
- 1 whole egg, beaten
- 1 cup skim milk
- In a large bowl, sift the dry ingredients together.
- Add the beaten egg and skim milk; mix well.
- Into 12x8-inch pan, which has been sprayed with a nonstick vegetable coating, pour the corn bread dough.
- Bake at 425°F for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cut into 12 squares and serve warm.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 81 | fat 1g | cholesterol 0 | carbohydrate 15g | sodium 142mg
- Exchanges: Bread 1