- 2 tomatoes, for slicing
- 2 green bell peppers
- 1/2 of an Onion
- 2 jalapeno peppers
- 1 Garlic clove chopped
- 1 Serrano pepper (optional)
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 2 lemons, juice of
- Finely chop all of the ingredients except the cilantro(a blender is NOT a good idea for this recipe).
- Mix the ingredients together.
- Then add the lemon juice to the mix.
- Stir the ingredients so that they are evenly mixed.
- Finally, chop up the cilantro and stir the pieces into the mix.
Store in the refrigerator. Keeps for several days.