Fast Easy Simple time-saving Recipe that is sure to impress.
- 2 qrt Ricotta Cheese
- 2 cups sugar ( or acc. to taste )
- 1 qrt milk
- 1 qrt half-n-half
- little saffron
- 2 tbsp chopped pistachios ( green )
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- Preheat oven at 325F for 10 mins.
- Place the Ricotta cheese in a bowl lined with 4-5 paper towels. With more paper towels gently press out excess water.
- Place the cheese in a bowl and 1 cup of sugar and mix well.
- Put this mixture in a baking tray so that the layer is not thicker than 1 inch.
- Cover the tray with aluminum foil and bake at 350F for 35 mins.
- In a sauce pan add milk and half-n-half and boil on a low flame for 15-20 mins.
- Add the remaining sugar saffron, pistachios and cardamom powder to it.
- Cut the baked cheese into 1"X 1" cubes and add these to the milk mixture.
- Put it in the freezer.
- Serve cold.