Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fast Easy Simple time-saving Recipe that is sure to impress.
- 2 qrt Ricotta Cheese
- 2 cups sugar ( or acc. to taste )
- 1 qrt milk
- 1 qrt half-n-half
- little saffron
- 2 tbsp chopped pistachios ( green )
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- Preheat oven at 325F for 10 mins.
- Place the Ricotta cheese in a bowl lined with 4-5 paper towels. With more paper towels gently press out excess water.
- Place the cheese in a bowl and 1 cup of sugar and mix well.
- Put this mixture in a baking tray so that the layer is not thicker than 1 inch.
- Cover the tray with aluminum foil and bake at 350F for 35 mins.
- In a sauce pan add milk and half-n-half and boil on a low flame for 15-20 mins.
- Add the remaining sugar saffron, pistachios and cardamom powder to it.
- Cut the baked cheese into 1"X 1" cubes and add these to the milk mixture.
- Put it in the freezer.
- Serve cold.