Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These are better than anything you can imagine. Serve with cole slaw and oven-browned new potatoes.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Cookbook: The Fannie Farmer Cookbook by Marion Cunningham
- Typed by: Susan <email@example.com>
- Serves 4
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Season the spareribs with salt and pepper generously on both sides.
- Place on a roasting rack in a pan and roast for 30 minutes.
- Turn the spareribs over and continue to roast for another 30 minutes.