Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe cuts the preparation time in half. Heating the cream isn't required.
- ½ pint heavy cream
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- ½ cup sugar
- few teaspoons of sugar for the top to create the crust
- Pre-heat the oven to 325°F and boil a pot of water.
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk until combined.
- Place in ramekins in a pan and fill halfway with hot water to create a water bath.
- Bake until the center slight jiggles.
- Let the custard set and cool for 4 hours up until 2 days.
- Sprinkle a few teaspoons of sugar evenly on top and put it in a broiler at high until the sugar is caramelized.