Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Yield: 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ cups couscous
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 cups chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a small saucepan.
- Add the couscous and saute for a minute or two to coat.
- Add the garlic and saute a few seconds,
- Then add the broth, spice of choice
- Cook for 2 minutes until the liquid appears absorbed.
- Remove from heat, fluff up with two forks, stir in the butter.
- Leave to steam, covered, 10 minutes, then season with salt and pepper. Transfer to an ovenproof dish and finish steaming in a 375 °F oven for 5 to 10 minutes.