Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ¾ cup cornmeal
- 1 cup whole wheat flour (whole wheat pastry flour will work)
- 4 tbsp baking powder
- ½ tbsp salt
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 cup frozen corn (canned would probably work)
- In a blender, combine water, honey, and 1 cup of the corn. Blend until liquified.
- In a bowl, combine dry ingredients, and mix together.
- Pour in blended liquid, and mix.
- Mix in last cup of corn.
- Spritz a 9" round glass pan with oil spray, and sprinkle with cornmeal.
- Pour batter into pan, and put in oven.
- Turn oven on to 350°F, and bake for 30 minutes (if you pre-heat oven, you may need to shorten the time).
- You can test for doneness.
- This can be ready from cupboard to mouth in 42 or so minutes.
The original source was David Wallis, but there have been some updates.
As far as the spray adding to the %CFF, I think that most of it is absorbed by the cornmeal dusted over the spray. When I pop the bread out of the pan, there is a "film" left. It sure makes getting bread out quick, easy, and hot!.