Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 750 g fresh Broccoli
- 1/2 cup canned sliced water chestnuts
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 cm ginger
- 1/3 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry (optional)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 vegetarian stock
1. Cut Broccoli into small flowerets.
5. Bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer covered for about 5 minutes or until Broccoli is just cooked (still slightly crisp).
6. Remove vegetables from pan, put onto serving plate.
7. Increase heat and boil remaining liquid in pan until reduced by half, spoon over Broccoli.