Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 400 g beef
- 2 average red beets
- 200 g cabbage
- 4 little potatoes
- 1 carrot
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 tsp vinegar
- salt, pepper to taste
- parsley, dill and spring onions
Preparing meat broth Edit
- Put beef into a large saucepan and cover with 3 l cold water.
- Boil,reduce heat and then remove the grease and froth from the broth surface with a spoon.
- Add one onion.
- Cook at low heat for 1–2 hours.
Simmering red beets Edit
- Melt 1 tablespoon margarine in a saucepan.
- Cut red beets into thin sticks and add them into the cooking pot.
- Add tomato paste or sliced tomatoes.
- Simmer at low heat for 1 hour.
- If there is not enough liquid,add some broth.
- Add vinegar.
Pan-frying vegetables Edit
- Melt 1 tablespoon margarine in a frying pan.
- Add chopped onions and carrots cut into thin sticks.
- Cover and saute for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Heat broth to boiling.
- Add chopped cabbage and potatoes cut into bars.
- Cook for 5 minutes ,add saute and cook another 10 minutes.
- Add simmered red beets and cook another 5 minutes.
- Add salt, black pepper.