- 1 eggplant sliced ½" thick
- 1 sliced tomato
- basil to taste
- low-sodium tamari to taste
- balsamic vinegar to taste
- red bell pepper, sliced to taste
- Bake eggplant on a baking sheet at 400°F for about 8 – 10 minutes.
- When I turned the slices over and topped them with basil and sliced tomato like the recipe said, I brushed them with a mixture of low-sodium tamari and balsamic vinegar.
- I added some pieces of red pepper at this time, too, and brushed them with the mixture.
- Eight minutes or so more in the oven, and it was yummy!