Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Betty Crocker
- 36 pancakes
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat or electric griddle to 375°F; grease with cooking spray, vegetable oil or shortening.
- Surface is ready when a few drops of water sprinkled on it dance and disappear.
- Stir all ingredients until blended.
- Pour by tablespoonfuls onto hot griddle to form dollar-size pancakes.
- Cook until edges are dry.
- Turn; cook until golden.
- Total cook time may vary per batch.
To make pancakes extra-special, stir ½ cup miniature chocolate chips or ¾ cup fresh or frozen, thawed and drained, blueberries into batter. These mini-cakes are just as good a 2nd time around. Refrigerate or freeze leftovers and reheat by wrapping in foil and warming about 10 min in 300°F oven.
Nutritional information Edit
Per Serving: 30 cal | 10 cal from fat | 1 g total fat | 0 g sat fat | 10 mg chol | 100 mg sod | 4 g carb | 0 g fiber | 1 g protein | 0% vitamin A | 0% vitamin C | 2% calcium | 0% iron
- Exchanges: 1/2 fruit