Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Betty Crocker
- 36 pancakes
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat or electric griddle to 375°F; grease with cooking spray, vegetable oil or shortening.
- Surface is ready when a few drops of water sprinkled on it dance and disappear.
- Stir all ingredients until blended.
- Pour by tablespoonfuls onto hot griddle to form dollar-size pancakes.
- Cook until edges are dry.
- Turn; cook until golden.
- Total cook time may vary per batch.
To make pancakes extra-special, stir ½ cup miniature chocolate chips or ¾ cup fresh or frozen, thawed and drained, blueberries into batter. These mini-cakes are just as good a 2nd time around. Refrigerate or freeze leftovers and reheat by wrapping in foil and warming about 10 min in 300°F oven.
Nutritional information Edit
Per Serving: 30 cal | 10 cal from fat | 1 g total fat | 0 g sat fat | 10 mg chol | 100 mg sod | 4 g carb | 0 g fiber | 1 g protein | 0% vitamin A | 0% vitamin C | 2% calcium | 0% iron
- Exchanges: 1/2 fruit