Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 75g sifted icing sugar
- ½ lb vegan margarine
- 2 – 3 drops butter flavour
- Sift flour, corn flour and icing sugar into a bowl.
- Add butter and rub into dry ingredients, gradually molding mixture to a soft dough.
- Kneed well.
- Roll out till about half an inch thick.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut into shapes.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet and bake at 310°F for 30 – 40 minutes or until pale brown.