Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 75g sifted icing sugar
- ½ lb vegan margarine
- 2 – 3 drops butter flavour
- Sift flour, corn flour and icing sugar into a bowl.
- Add butter and rub into dry ingredients, gradually molding mixture to a soft dough.
- Kneed well.
- Roll out till about half an inch thick.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut into shapes.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet and bake at 310°F for 30 – 40 minutes or until pale brown.