Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is enjoyed in Sierra Leone and most of the rest of Africa!
- Heat the oil in a heavy saucepan.
- Slice the peeled plantains into ¼-inch rounds.
- Fry the slices a few at a time until they are golden and crisp on the outside but still soft on the inside.
- If fried too long, the inside will toughen, so try a couple to get the best timing.
- Remove them from the oil with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels or newspaper.