Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It serves 4 – 6 persons.
- 2 chicken breasts (skinned)
- 2 tablespoons rice flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 5 cups milk
- ground cinnamon for decoration
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons rose water
- Boil the chicken breasts until well-cooked.
- Remove the bones from the chicken.
- Put the chicken in a food blender with 1½ cups of milk and the cardamom.
- Blend thoroughly then strain through a fine mesh metal sieve.
- Sweeten the remaining milk.
- Add the rose water and bring to a boil over low heat.
- Add the blended chicken to the milk and stir.
- Add the rice flour, stirring constantly until the mixture thickens.
- Pour the mixture into a dish and leave aside to thicken.
- Sprinkle with ground cinnamon, and place in the refrigerator to cool.