Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 8 servings of Sicilian swordfish.
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 4 anchovy fillets, drained and chopped
- 28 oz can whole tomatoes in purée, drained and broken up
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 swordfish steaks
- grated rind of 1 lemon
- In skillet, heat oil.
- Add onion, saute 5 minutes.
- Stir in anchovy, cook 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, ¾ tsp salt, ⅛ tsp pepper, oregano and pepper flakes, simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a baking dish.
- Season swordfish with the remaining salt and pepper.
- Place fish in the baking dish.
- Spoon the tomato sauce over the swordfish.
- Bake 15 minutes or until the fish flakes.
- Garnish with the grated lemon rind.