Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An easy and authentic chocolate and hazelnut gelato made with Nutella.
- In a medium saucepan, over medium heat pour in 3 cups of milk. Bring this to a simmer, then remove from heat.
- In a medium size mixing bowl add 1 cup of milk, sugar and cornstarch. Make sure this is mixed to a smooth consistency. Pour this into hot milk.
- Bring saucepan with mixture to a medium low heat and stir liquid for about 6 to 9 minutes. Look for a rich thickening. Remove from heat.
- Add Nutella to the hot mixture. Stir constantly until completely melted through.
- Let the gelato mix cool. Pour into a plastic bowl or pouring jug, cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Pour completely chilled mixture into icecream maker and process for 40 minutes until mixture has a soft-serve like consistency. Transfer into a plastic container and freeze.