Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 200 g fresh chicken breast
- 150 g broccoli
- 5 stalks kale stalks
- 3 pieces sliced garlic
- some carrot (cut into shapes)
- 1 tbsp chicken powder
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- ½ tbsp sugar
- ½ tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp Shaoxing wine
- 3 tbsp water
- Cut chicken breast into fillets, marinate 30 minutes with seasoning.
- Parboil chicken fillets in hot oil for a 1 minute, drain and dish up.
- Cut kale stalks into short sections, cross at both ends.
- Cut broccoli into small pieces, scald with hot oil water, dish up.
- Heat wok with 3 tbsp of oil, add kale stalks , carrot and broccoli.
- Add sauce, stir fry for until materials soft, dish up with sauce.
- Heat wok again with 2 tbsp of oil and garlic, add chicken fillets.
- Add kales and broccoli with sauce, stir fry well, dish up and serve.