Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Spicy Sichuan shredded chicken (cold dish)
- 4 tbsp fine peanut butter
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp red chili oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ⅓ tbsp cayenne pepper powder
- ¼ tbsp white vinegar
- 5 tbsp light soy sauce
- Wash chicken meat, boil in hot water for 15 minutes until fully cooked, cool it.
- Use a wooded stick hit on chicken meat gently until chicken meat tendered.
- Tear the chicken meat into shreds, put on the dish surface, keep cool.
- Shred the spring onion and put on the dish, surrounding the chicken meat.
- Mix the sauce well, pour on chicken meat surface when serving.