Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe maxes a chick pea flour and spice mixture.
- Makes 2 servings
Chickpea and spice mix Edit
- 1 cup chickpea flour 
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- ½ tsp gingerroot, fresh grated, or ground ginger
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp hot red chile powder
- ¼ tsp aniseed, ground
- In bowl, mix together the chick pea flour, turmeric, ginger, paprika, chili and aniseed.
- Mix well and set aside.
- To prepare the sauce, bring water and oil to a boil.
- Add 2 tbsp of the mixture and the salt.
- Simmer over low heat 3 – 4 minutes.
- The sauce will thicken quickly to a thick puree.
- Serve warm with injeera, or serve the sauce with any wot (stew) as a side dish.