Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In a saucepan, saute the onions in the butter until they are translucent.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, and saute until the tomatoes are tender.
- In a bowl on the side, mix the oatmeal with one cup of cool water.
- Add this mixture to the saucepan.
- Add another 4 cups of water and all of the remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 – 30 minutes, or until the oatmeal is well cooked and the onion is soft.