Shredded beef with mushroom and enokitake
- Soak dry black mushroom until soft, wash and shred.
- Shred spring onion, wash and cut roots of enokitake.
- Wash beef and wipe dry, then shred and marinate with seasoning.
- Heat wok with 2 tbsp of oil, stir fry beef in high heat.
- Dish up beef when it is almost 80% cooked.
- Heat wok again, add in enokitakes and shredded black mushroom.
- Stir fry and mix well, add sauce and stir fry well.
- Pour in beef when sauce is boil, stir and mix well,.
- Add in shredded spring onion, stir fry, dish up and serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.