Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Shredded beef with mushroom and enokitake
- Soak dry black mushroom until soft, wash and shred.
- Shred spring onion, wash and cut roots of enokitake.
- Wash beef and wipe dry, then shred and marinate with seasoning.
- Heat wok with 2 tbsp of oil, stir fry beef in high heat.
- Dish up beef when it is almost 80% cooked.
- Heat wok again, add in enokitakes and shredded black mushroom.
- Stir fry and mix well, add sauce and stir fry well.
- Pour in beef when sauce is boil, stir and mix well,.
- Add in shredded spring onion, stir fry, dish up and serve.