Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Malin Estate in Caddo Mills, Texas in 1995. Dated 1964.
- 14 ounce can artichoke hearts
- 1 small can Shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 3 ounces softened cream cheese
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup picante sauce
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small red pepper, julinenned
- 4 thinly sliced green onion tops
- Drain artichoke hearts and dice.
- Add Shrimp, cream cheese, Mayonnaise, picante sauce and Parmesan cheese. Mix well.
- Spoon into pie plate or shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Garnish with red pepper and green onion.
- Serve with chips and assorted vegetable dippers.