Purchased from the Malin Estate in Caddo Mills, Texas in 1995. Dated 1964.
- 14 ounce can artichoke hearts
- 1 small can Shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 3 ounces softened cream cheese
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup picante sauce
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small red pepper, julinenned
- 4 thinly sliced green onion tops
- Drain artichoke hearts and dice.
- Add Shrimp, cream cheese, Mayonnaise, picante sauce and Parmesan cheese. Mix well.
- Spoon into pie plate or shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Garnish with red pepper and green onion.
- Serve with chips and assorted vegetable dippers.