Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Early Estate in Corpus Christi, Texas in 1992. Dated 1957
- Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon tabasco sauce
- ⅓ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 4 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- juice of a lemon
- 2 pounds fresh shrimp not peeled
- ⅓ cup white wine
- 12 ounces angel hair pasta uncooked
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley finely chopped
- In a large heavy skillet, melt butter.
- Add remaining ingredients except pasta, shrimp and wine.
- Cook over medium heat until sauce begins to boil.
- Add shrimp and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Add wine and cook another 10–12 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and oil.
- Drain and set aside.
- In a small pan, combine remaining ingredients and sauté for a few minutes.
- Pour over pasta and toss.