Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 lb large shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 1 stick butter
- 2 to 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 loaf French or Italian bread
- 1 to 1½ sticks butter
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley flakes
- juice from 1 lemon
- Dip shrimp in eggs and fry in pan with butter on both sides.
- Set aside.
- Slice bread approximately ½ to ¾-inches thick.
- Dip in egg and fry in same pan as shrimp.
- Place bread on cookie sheet and put 1 or 2 shrimp on each slice of bread.
- In small saucepan, melt butter, saute garlic until tender.
- Add lemon juice and parsley.
- Cook about 2 minutes (watch butter doesn't burn).
- Pour about 1 tablespoon of sauce over each shrimp on bread.
- Heat in 350°F oven until hot.