Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mmmm this shrimp recipe is one of the best appetizer you can make/order for yourself ! All i can say is get started ! Only basic cooking skills required ! Enjoy
- 500 g shrimp (shell on)
- 15 ml butter
- 10 fennel seeds
- 1 shallot, minced
- 125 ml white wine
- 50 ml Pernod
- salt and pepper
- 125 ml heavy cream
- Melt butter in non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add fennel seeds and shallot and sauté until shallot is translucent.
- Add wine, Pernod and shrimp and simmer just until shrimp turn pink.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, add cream, and simmer until sauce thickens slightly.
- Serve as appetizer or, accompanied by rice, as a main course.