- Combine shrimp, beer, onion, lemon, bay leaf, and parsley; bring to a boil; lower heat; and cook for 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Allow to cool in cooking liquid.
- Drain and reserve 1 cup of liquid.
- In a skillet saute garlic in hot oil until lightly browned.
- Combine tomato paste, sage, and Tabasco with 1 cup of reserved liquid and garlic in skillet.
- Stir shrimp into sauce and heat.
- Serve over rice.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.