This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Ritchie Estate in Balch Springs, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 cups cooked peeled shrimp
- 6 ounce box long grain and wild rice
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 small can drained mushrooms
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- 1 large white onion chopped
- 1 large chopped bell pepper
- ¾ stick margarine
- crumbled Ritz crackers
- Cook rice as directed.
- Sauté onion, bell pepper and celery in margarine then mix all ingredients well and spread into a rectangular baking dish.
- Cover with crumbled Ritz crackers.
- Bake until bubbly at 350°F.