Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Ritchie Estate in Balch Springs, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 cups cooked peeled shrimp
- 6 ounce box long grain and wild rice
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 small can drained mushrooms
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- 1 large white onion chopped
- 1 large chopped bell pepper
- ¾ stick margarine
- crumbled Ritz crackers
- Cook rice as directed.
- Sauté onion, bell pepper and celery in margarine then mix all ingredients well and spread into a rectangular baking dish.
- Cover with crumbled Ritz crackers.
- Bake until bubbly at 350°F.