Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 lb small Shrimp, peeled
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
2. Stir in the beans, tomatoes, and herbs.
3. Add broth and bring to a boil over high heat.
4. Reduce heat and simmer until the stew is slightly thickened, about 15 minutes.
5. Add the Shrimp and simmer just until cooked through, about 2 minutes.
6. Add parsley and serve.