Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes For diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: The Best Diabetes Cookbook
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings or makes 16 hors d'oeuvres
- 16 snow peas
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 16 medium shrimp, peeled, de-veined, tail left on
- Steam or microwave snow peas until barely tender-crisp.
- Rinse with cold water. Drain and set aside.
- In a non-stick skillet, heat oil; Sauté garlic, parsley and shrimp just until shrimp turn pink, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Wrap each snow pea around a shrimp; Fasten with toothpick.
- Serve warm or cold.
Nutrition information Edit
- 39 Calories | 1g Carbs | 0g Fiber | 4g Protein | 2g Fat | 27 mg Sodium | 28 mg Cholesterol
- Diabetic exchanges: ½ Lean Meat