- In a 2-quart saucepan, place raw shrimp (with or without shells), water , salt and crushed red pepper, or Tabasco.
- Squeeze lemon wedges into the pot and toss the lemon in it.
- Bring the shrimp up to the boiling point and turn off the flame.
- Allow to stand for 30 minutes. Shrimp will be thoroughly cooked.
- Devein, wash in clear water and chill.
- Serve with piri-piri.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.